Why Service Reality?

One of our clients sums this up better than we can:

“80% of what you told us about our customer experience confirmed what we suspected, it was the other 20% that really added the value.  There was something very powerful about hearing the actual voices of our customers and our people…it made us want to do things differently.”

Driving the agenda for change

Leading change

We help leadership teams in B2B and professional services to implement market-beating BD and marketing strategies. We use mystery shopping techniques to audit customer journeys and independent client interviews to complement our sector expertise.  We give our clients a powerful, independent reality-check on how it feels to be a customer and help them to drive the agenda for strategic change.

It’s our relevant experience and our independence that makes the difference.

  • "Just as I had hoped, their depth of experience added real value by providing us with insights and practical solutions which we would not have arrived at on our own."

    Chris Billington

  • “In a busy firm keeping client experience high on the management agenda is a challenge: Service Reality helped to reignite our passion for looking at our business from our clients’ perspective.”

    Faye Hughes

  • "Service Reality help us to think differently about our brand proposition and how we win new business. They help to bring our competitive strengths and challenges into sharp focus."

    Mark Andrews

  • “It was evident that Service Reality know about legal marketing and were able to represent a high level of credibility.”

    Tim Hastings

  • “Service Reality understand our market and are easy to work with.   They have provided practical recommendations for improving ROI in marketing, and their no-nonsense, commercial approach added value straight away.”

    Michelle Maltby

  • "Their mystery shoppers are authentic and convincing.  Service Reality can effectively audit the more complex legal enquiries."

    Kim Carr

  • “Service Reality’s customer journey audit gave us real insight into how we handle incoming enquiries and has helped us increase conversions by 25%.”

    Ben Cwilewicz

  • "Commercial and straight talking, Service Reality fully understand the unique challenges facing the legal sector.  They have certainly helped us compete more effectively to win new business."

    David Jabbari